Dell Blends Performance, Expandability and Design with Bold, New Studio XPS 435 Desktop
* Powered by Intel® CoreTM i7 processors with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
* Investment protection with room to grow including support for up to 24GB of memory and 4.5TB of storage
* Clean and sophisticated “tilt back” design is visually striking blending pure white with translucent black bezel and brilliant crimson orange trim
Dell today launched a new premier desktop PC, the Studio XPS 435, built around elite performance, expandability and a bold design. The Studio XPS 435 delivers great value for digital content creators looking for power potential and for tech enthusiasts who demand the latest and greatest at an outstanding price when compared to most other “prosumer” performance systems.
The Studio XPS 435 provides intense power and expandability, perfect for the most demanding entertainment and digital content creation needs while offering unmatched reliability and style. Dell’s emphasis on a “built with you in mind” design helps ensures investment protection through its expandability, enabling easy upgrades to future technology and user-specific improvements.
Starting today, the Studio XPS 435 is available for purchase on www.dell.com with a starting price of $1,099. This system will be available first in the U.S, followed by Asia in early March and select European countries in June.
* Power and performance unleashed – the Studio XPS 435 features Intel® CoreTM i7 processors with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology; up to 24GB DDR3 1066MHz Tri-Channel Memory; performance graphics up to ATI RadeonTM HD4870 1GB1 GDDR5 graphics; and a 475W power supply.
* The full-sized ATX tower means immense expandability for future technology upgrades including six DIMMs for up to 24GB tri-channel memory, three hard drive bays capable of up to 4.5TB2 of storage and dual optical options.
* Bold, distinctive design blends style and function for any room of the house – pure white and translucent black bezel accented with brilliant crimson orange trim; recessed media tray with 3 angled USB ports; top-mounted integrated 15-in-1media card reader; built-in infrared receiver; and optional Blu-Ray DiscTM .
* Available today in the U.S. on www.dell.com, with a starting price of $1,099.
Visit www.dell.com to discover the latest products and experiences that allow people to express their individuality while connecting with others that share common interests. Dell wants to change the way people think about personal computing.
People worldwide can buy Dell online, by phone and in nearly 20,000 stores.