Lexmark launches line of eight new inkjet AIOs for small and medium-sized businesses
Includes the world’s first Web-connected line of inkjet AIOs and the inkjet industry’s best mono printing cost; new line of AIOs has begun shipping
Lexmark launched its full line of eight all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printers for small to medium-sized businesses. The innovative, feature-rich line includes the world’s first Web-connected1 line of inkjet AIOs and the lowest black printing cost in the inkjet industry2.
Lexmark’s new 105XL black ink cartridge offers businesses a penny-per-page option for mono printing, which equals bottom-line savings potential for small businesses that typically print black-and-white documents. With a suggested retail selling price of $4.99, businesses can buy high-yield black cartridge replacements that deliver the lowest black printing cost in the industry and long-life ink performance.
“We’ve developed a product line with innovative solutions and functionality as unique as the small businesses we serve, taking our customers way beyond printing,” said Paul Rooke, Lexmark executive vice president and president of the company’s Imaging Solutions Division. “From the real estate agent faced with making a difficult sale, to the construction company crunching every penny, we know that now more than ever, small businesses have limited resources, and these AIOs are business partners that help them save both time and money.”
In August, Lexmark’s new inkjet line began shipping throughout the United States and will be available at the following retailers in the coming weeks: Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Fry’s, HH Gregg, Inkstop and MicroCenter. Small businesses can also buy at Lexmark.com as well as other popular online sites.
The new line includes three Web-connected touch screen AIOs with Lexmark’s myTouch capacitive 4.3-inch touch screen technology. The touch screen AIOs will be available at competitive price points ranging from $199 to $399.
Lexmark is proud to deliver an innovative new technology that enables businesses to easily streamline the way they work. Through the touch screen, businesses can use or create simple, one-touch applications, SmartSolutions, which enable them to save precious time normally wasted on repetitive, multi-step tasks.
Lexmark’s new inkjet line includes other features and functionality that enhance a business’ efficiency. These include:
* Vizix print technology – Lexmark’s new Vizix technology includes separate ink cartridges and provides top speed and quality across the entire line of new inkjets. This enables customers to choose a printer based on their unique business needs and not have to sacrifice on speed or quality at any price point.
* Wireless – Lexmark delivers wireless capability across the entire line of new inkjet AIO products. Additionally, Lexmark is the first to introduce Wireless-N (IEEE 802.11n) for customers in need of longer range and more reliable signals for faster file transfer rates3.
* Eco Mode – The new Eco Mode allows users to save paper and energy with a touch of the button. Eco Mode automates two-sided printing, faxing and copying, saving businesses up to 50 percent of their paper usage and lowering overall costs.
* Business card scan - Lexmark’s innovative business card scanning solution automatically uploads contact information to the most commonly used address book applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows CE or Palm OSTM. This feature is ideal for business users looking to save time, eliminate clutter and organize their desks4.
The 2009 product line is built to last and is backed by industry-leading 3-year5 and 5-year6 warranties, coupled with lifetime phone support.
The 2009 product line includes:
Professional Series – 5-year, industry-leading warranty
* Platinum - $399, wireless 4-in-1 with dual paper trays, SmartSolutions touch screen and lowest black ink cost in the industry
* Prestige - $299, wireless 3-in-1 with SmartSolutions touch screen and lowest black ink cost in the industry
* Prevail - $199, wireless 4-in-1 with advanced networking capability
* Prospect – $169, wireless 4-in-1 with integrated business card scanner
Home Office Series – 3-year warranty
* Interact - $199, wireless 3-in-1 with SmartSolutions touch screen
* Intuition - $149, wireless 3-in-1 with two-sided printing and color LCD
* Interpret - $129, compact wireless 4-in-1 for office productivity
* Impact - $99, compact wireless 3-in-1 for everyday tasks
Lexmark equipped several small businesses with AIOs and let them deliver the verdict on the features that most enhanced their bottom line. Click here to learn more about their performance reviews.
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, solutions and services that help them to be more productive. In 2008, Lexmark sold products in more than 150 countries and reported $4.5 billion in revenue. Learn how Lexmark can help you get more done at www.lexmark.com.